Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First Posting/Welcome to my Blog

Howdy folks. I've been a freelance writer for over 35 years and a photographer for over 50 years but this is my first attempt at blogging. Writing and photography has always been pretty much just an avocation for me but, over the past couple of years it has become my primary source of income. I've written everything from adult fiction to designing and preparing educational texts for vocational courses like auto mechanics and residential electrical. I'm a freelance writer for hire so feel free to contact me if you are in need of a technical writer. I also write for several online sites with my primary online site being Factoidz.com . You can check out my style there. Currently I have over 180 article live on that site covering everything from health to diy subjects.

So why am I starting this Blog? I hope to be able to use it to help those interested in becoming successful freelance writers and freelance photographers become successful.

God willing and the creek doesn't rise, I'll have something new to add to this Blog everyday, even if it's only to link back to something that I've published elsewhere that I feel would be of interest ans help to my Blog followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment