Saturday, August 1, 2009

Shame on me

I've been away for a while. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in meeting my writing dead lines that I forget all about my blogs. Shame on me. I just accepted the 100 article in 100 days challenge from Ezine Articles, so I'm going to be busier than ever but I'm going to get back here at least a couple of times every week.

I'm really disappointed that no one has left any comments on anything that I have written here so far because I really like to know what my readers think about what I write and I really would like to know if there's something in particular that they would like me to write about. Come on guys, talk to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi…I am good at forwarding good blogs. As I found your writing fun, interesting and educative, I forwarded the link to some of my best friends. I must say…they enjoyed your article. So, when we met sometime later, I was greeted with claps and cheers. “You have finally found the best blog”, they said. All thanks to you, now I am constant looking for great work such as yours and found quite a lot of good blogs from websites like Professional Logo Design, attractive banner ads. Now, my friends are waiting to read my forwards. Happy me!

    ReplyDelete